- Our Signature red barn for an outdoor reception area with a wooden deck, couples table, picnic tables, wooden tables, folding tables, and chairs for up to 150 guests.
- Cedar pavilion covered dance floor
- The Loft, our upstairs 3 room dressing area
- The Den, our small additional dressing area
- 4 bathrooms
- Multiple decorative photo op areas
- Indoor ballroom seats up to 150 guests and features chandeliers, heating, air conditioning, couples table, tablecloths, Bluetooth speaker, and a full kitchen. (Except Turnkey Daytime Package or Set Party Package)
- Free use of any decoration from our Marketplace
- Open ceremony area with white arbor, brown wooden doors, wooden walkway, white benches, and Bluetooth speaker (Except in Event Packages)
- “Open Air” Chapel, our covered ceremony area is closed on 3-sides, features 12 antique church pews (Except in Event Packages)
- Horseshoe pit, mini bowling, tree swing and Tiny Town (our toddler play area)
Yes, we do. You can read about it here.
Yes, there are several hotels within 10-15 minutes of our venue. Here is a list on Google Maps.
Yes, we have a booked calendar right here for you to check. Or you can call us at (817)-773-6824.
Yes, we do! Some are already included in certain packages.
$300 – Overnight Lodging
Stay overnight in The Lodge, our fully furnished 2 bedroom and 2 bath accommodations.
$100 – Photo Op to Pond
We will escort both of you along with your photographer to the other side of the property to take gorgeous photos at our swing, deck, corral, pond, dock, and more.
$150 – Animals to Corral
We bring our miniature horses and our zebra, (Zoey) to the corral near your reception area. You will have the opportunity to feed, pet, and take pictures for up to an hour.
$100 – Campfire
Cozy up by the fire for some romantic ambiance. We provide the wood and light the fire for you. Perfect for s’mores!
$100 – Golf Cart Shuttle
We shuttle your guests, wedding party, and the happy couple to the ceremony area.
$200 – Closing Assistant
Closing Assistant to clear tables, take down decorations, load your items, return items to Marketplace, and general closing/cleanup help.
$200 – Advanced Planning Session
This scheduled meeting is up to 2 hours to discuss your day, logistics, customized timeline, and ceremony lineup.
$300 – Event Cleanup
Take down your decorations, load up everything you brought with you, and place all your trash in the trash cans. We take care of the bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, wiping tables, and put all the tables and chairs back where they belong.
$25 – $75 Chafing Dishes or Electric Food Warmers
Great options when you are bringing your own food.
$25 – Coffee Urns & Beverage Dispensers
We have several options available.
$25 – ????
Use of two glass 2.5-gallon beverage dispensers with spouts and galvanized metal stands. (no supplies included)
$75 – Dual Sound Systems
One PA system with a corded microphone and one portable audio speaker with Bluetooth, USB, and FM radio.
$50 – Patio Heater/Flame Towers
Perfect for those breezy, cool nights. $50 each includes one propane tank.
$3 – Bags of Ice
8 lb. bags of ice available on-site. Use us to supply your event or for a backup if you run out. Only pay for what you use.
$300 – 2 Hour Rehearsal
Use of the reception and ceremony area for 2 hours on a Monday through Wednesday.
$800 – 3 Point Planner/Day of Coordinator
- Advanced Planning Session
- Up to 6 hours of supervision your wedding day
- Be the point of contact for vendors & guests the day of the event
- Make sure your ceremony & reception run and look as planned
- Rehearsal participation included for up to 1 hour
$300 – Photo Booth
Use of our lighted Photo Booth set up for 5 hours with props. Pictures will be personalized and can be sent by text or email. You will have access to the entire gallery of pictures to save for all times.
$100 – S’more Bar
Everything you need without the hassle! We will set up a decorative table with all the items to make up to 100 smores and a staff member to help for up to 1 hour.
$100 – Sparkler Send-Off
20” Bamboo Eco-friendly sparklers that burn for 100 seconds. This includes up to 100 sparklers and a staff member to assist with distributing, organizing, lighting, and collecting.
$50 – Lights-in-Motion Send-Off
Use of up to 75 unique, 3 mode, flashing lighted wands. This includes a staff member distributing, organizing, and collecting. Makes for some great pictures!
$1 – $100– Chargers, Linens, Cake or Cupcake Stands. Popcorn Machine, or Hotdog Roller
We have an assortment of rental items to choose from.
$50 – Bridal Party or Family Photo Op
Add your bridal party or family to your Photo Op to the back of the property. We bring our 6- and 8-seater golf carts out to shuttle up to 12 people.
$20 – $100 – Game Day Rentals
Add games to your event for additional activities. You have up to 10 Oversized Games to choose from.
- $500 Refundable security deposit will reserve your date and locks in your pricing
- This deposit is in addition to the venue rental fee and is refunded 7-14 days after your wedding.
- Venue rental fee for weddings: 50% due 180 days with the balance due 90 days prior to your wedding
- Venue rental fee for events: 50% due upon signing contract balance due 30 days prior to your event
- Payment schedule will be determined on an individual basis for weddings scheduled less than 180 days.
- Installment payments are allowed
- Payments in person can be cash, check, credit or debit card
- Payments made online can be credit card or bank account
- No security guards required – Event insurance optional
- No vendor surcharges-
Bring your own food or use any professional caterer
- You or your guests can bring in alcohol – Teresa’s Bartending Service is required to serve alcohol
$40/hr minimum 4 hrs (require 1 hour prior to event time)
- Military bonus $ credit for rental item and date change fee waived for all active military
What’s next? Let’s schedule a property tour or talk about your wedding or event vision. Before you reach out, please check our pricing info & date availability by clicking the buttons below.
Call or Text: (817)-773-6824